Develop Proposal Writing Ideas That Win Government Contracts
Government proposal writing for a federal contract RFP can be confusing given
the increased competition due to our tight federal budget. Understanding the writing requirements, drafting sound proposal letters, and complying with procurement guidelines demands a unique understanding of the RFP process.
- Avoid costly government proposal writing mistakes
- Learn how to increase technical proposal evaluation scores
- Learn from government contract proposal professionals that have actually awarded contracts
Federal Government Requests for Proposal (RFP) haves to be uniquely evaluated and organized to address the agency's need. Our consultants show you how to accomplish this task and increase your chances of award.
Central Government Proposal Writing Services
Watson & Associates has a team of experienced government proposal writing professionals that offer 30+ years of experience in government contract work. When it comes to how to write a government proposal, our consultants become your central resource and offer a vast array of services that include:
Our team of experts:
- Complete A-Z proposal services
- Proposal management for efficient and thorough completion
- Review and editing services
- Development of strategic ideas to strengthen your bid
- Guidance for overcoming past performance hurdles
- Development of best value considerations
- Showing you how to propose packages for trade-offs
- Technical proposal management and effective approaches
- Small business subcontracting plans
- Teaming and joint ventures support
- Request for Information
- Request for Quote
- Technical approaches to performance based contracting
- Legal review...and more
We resolve problems for:
- Is available at a flat rate
- Prompt turnaround
- Will communicate with you as much as needed to help develop a computable bid
- Will help you avoid the costly mistakes our firm's lawyers commonly see at the bid protest stage
We offer FREE Initial Consultations. Call 1-866-601-5518.
- Incumbent federal government contractors bidding for continued relationships with the federal government
- Businesses that currently have in-house resources but are not getting the results they expect
- Clients that grasp the concepts of government proposals but can’t seem to overcome technical or past performance problems
- Companies that are seeking proposal central and outsourcing for their RFP requirements
- Small business or large DOD contractors seeking to develop project proposals and RFP strategies that minimize defeat in bid protests
Government Proposal Writing Experience
Our government proposal writers consulting division also draws from over three decades of actual federal contracting and source selection experience to guide companies like yours into a more narrow and targeted focus. We accomplish this by introducing you to proposal ideas and strategies that actually work.
Achieve Higher Technical Proposal Evaluation Scores
Your technical proposal writing format is your first impression. This is done not just by the appearance and organization of ideas. But also, you want to initially capture the attention of the government in your cover proposal letter.
Knowing how to write a proposal for the government is all about getting higher technical evaluation scores. Watson’s consultants and writers understand that the agency is bound by regulations and laws.
Most Government RFPs use a negotiated process under FAR 15. We help you understand and develop your response that falls in line with a well-thought out proposal writing process that focuses on these evaluation factors in order to increase your competitiveness.
Proposal Writing for Competitive Technical Approaches
Develop technical proposal writing ideas that show the government that you pose the least risk. When writing a government proposal, you must submit a response that convinces the contracting agency that your technical approach is sound and poses the least amount of risk to the agency while also presenting the best value.
One way our government proposal writing services help you to meet this goal by guiding you to submit a sound staffing and key personnel outline and plan. We do this by helping you focus on experience in your resumes and in your detailed RFP responses to the Performance Work Statements.
Overcome Deadly Past Performance Proposal Writing Land Mines
Although you believe you can perform the work, submitting a winning project proposal means that you have to show the requisite past performance in successfully completing work that is similar in scope, complexity and size (dollar amount).
Our government proposal writers and consultants show you how to overcome common mistakes by guiding you through the development of the past performance section and will steer you away from the costly errors that will be made by your competition. Through discussion we will help you to focus on the details of your skills and experience so that they can be communicated to the agency.
- In successful federal government proposal writing, you must also properly present teaming partners and subcontractors.
- Failure to meet this requirement leaves you vulnerable to possible size protests.
- Our consulting team will provide guidance to you that is based upon our everyday litigation practices and the mistakes we often see.
Improve Your Technical and Management Government Proposal Ideas and Approach
Technical proposals and your management approach are heavily weighted in the source selection RFP process.
- It is imperative that your response elevates your competitiveness and places your package in the final pile for consideration.
- You can't just use a template, you must show the agency that you have thoughtfully analyzed and developed your bid as unique to the specific RFP.
This is where your government proposal writing format is critical.
Get Government Proposal Writing Training For Your Staff
If you choose to develop your government proposal writing skills internally, then consider getting the proper training for your team. Watson & Associates also offers training courses throughout the year.
Call Our Federal Government Proposal Consultants for Immediate Help
If you are seeking to increase business profits and improve your chances of winning a federal project, contact the government proposal writing consultants at Watson & Associates today by calling toll free 1-866-601-5518.