Critical Thinking, Clear Direction, Decisive Results. Proposal Writers & Consultants 30 Years of Government Experience.
Most large and small businesses struggle with their federal government proposal writing efforts when bidding on RFPs for federal contracts. This is largely because contractors are failing in writing competitive technical proposals, properly demonstrating that they understand the Statement of Work and ultimately failing the meet the best value sought by government contracting agencies.
- Current statistics show that agencies are requiring more LPTA proposals.
- Bid protest data shows that agencies are developing unique evaluation strategies to determine best value.
- Understand that the government does not, and doesn’t have to tell you every detail about its Source Selection Evaluation plan.
The proposal writing consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC frequently help clients to overcome the common hurdles and increase their probability of award. Our federal proposal services focus on overcoming agency practices in evaluation of lowest-priced technically acceptable proposals (LPTA); negotiated bids under FAR Subpart 15; and increasing the level of technical approaches.
We combine our various levels of federal proposal response expertise with our thirty plus years of actual government contracting and source selection experience. This guides our clients into strategies that work. Our government proposal writing consultants and lawyers also incorporate our unique experience in our bid protest practice to help clients avoid some of the costly mistakes in technical proposal writing. This is an additional benefit that many government RFP proposal writing services cannot offer.
Government Proposal Writing Services
Watson’s federal RFP and proposal writing services include:
- Complete A-Z proposal services;
- Proposal management for efficient and thorough completion;
- Review and editing services;
- Development of strategic ideas to strengthen your bid
- Guidance for overcoming past performance hurdles
- Development of best value considerations
- Showing you how to propose packages for trade-offs
- Technical proposal management and effective approaches
- Small business subcontracting plans
- Teaming and joint ventures support
- Request for Information
- Request for Quote
- Technical approaches to performance based contracting
- Legal review...and more
- Is available at a flat rate
To Speak to One of Our Proposal Writing Experts Call 1-866-601-5518 - Free Initial Consultation.
Overcome Past Performance Hurdles
At Watson & Associates, we help companies to solidify past performance strategies in their federal proposal writing efforts. Source selection personnel have regulations that they must follow when evaluation bids. Many companies make the mistake of simply copying statements of work or simply send past performance questionnaires to references without analyzing the current statement of work. Our government proposal writing consultants have deep experience in source selection laws and help our clients to overcome past performance hurdles.
Write to Protect Your Award in a Bid Protest
- Develop your federal proposal to meet past performance size, scope and complexity requirements;
- Our government proposal writers work with your technical team to develop proper assessments
- Submit a business proposal that is competitive regardless of your size;
- Learn how to effectively use teaming partners and subcontractors to improve proposal scores.
Learning how to write a proposal for government contracts means having the foresight to write in a way that even if you win the bid, that your proposal writing efforts can withstand a GAO protest or SBA size protests. This is an area where other proposal writing companies cannot help you.
Learn About Hiring Incumbent Personnel Under the Ostensible Subcontractor Rule You Can Get Your Award Stripped in A Size Protest.
Visit Our Blog for More Insight on Government Proposals, Evaluation Process, and Tips on How to Improve Your Efforts. Call us For Immediate Help at 1-866-601-5518..
Improve Your Technical Responses
Your technical response is one the most heavily-weighted areas in government proposal evaluations. Our consultants understand from actual experience that your technical proposal writing is key winning bids. Watson’s government proposal consulting professionals guide you towards:
- Central proposal ideas that increase competitiveness
- Placing your package in the final pile for consideration.
Technical proposal writing means that you must have writers that understand evaluation rules and how to develop approaches that not only meet, but also exceed, the solicitation requirements.
Your technical proposal format is your first impression. This is done not just by the appearance and organization of ideas. But also, you want to initially capture the attention of the government in your cover proposal letter.
Management and staffing approaches gets higher scoring and increase government interest. When you engage in government proposal writing, Watson’s RFP consultants help you to clearly identify your management strategies and show staff, teaming partners and subcontractors participate in the PWS requirements.
Independent Proposal Content Review. At Watson, clients sometimes have proposal writing expertise in-house. As such, our experienced government proposal writing consultants will perform an independent review of your RFP package for compliance and suggestions. We understand the value of our experience of performing source selection and awarding government contracts.
Executive Strategic Consulting: Oftentimes, corporate executives need high-level strategic advice from professionals that have experience on both sides. At Watson & Associates, our government proposal writing consultants work with strategic advice technical approaches, competitive analysis and ways to improve their internal bidding approach.
Prove Less Risk to the Government
Government proposal writing means that you must demonstrate the least risk to the agency. Watson’s has the experience to help clients force best value and trade-off decisions. Without them, your proposal will simply appear like all others.
Call Our Government RFP Consultants
If you are seeking to increase business profits and improve your chances of winning a federal project, contact the government proposal RFP writing consultants at Watson & Associates today by calling toll free 1-866-601-5518.