Government Proposal Writing Consultants
Proposal Consulting Services –FREE Initial Consultation at 1-866-601-5518. Flat Rates Available.
Over 30 Years of Experience in Source Selection and Federal Government Contracting.
Many federal contractors find government proposal writing to be challenging. As a result companies bidding on new contracts submit weak technical proposals. Both large and small businesses find that their technical and management approaches do not warrant additional technical strengths from the source selection board. Therefore, all of their bidding efforts prove fruitless.
To stand a chance of submitting a winning government proposal, bidders should learn how to overcome past performance hurdles, develop more competitive technical proposal writing strategies and understand how the agency actual makes best value and trade off decisions under the FAR. Having experienced federal government proposal writing consultants can be an extreme benefit to increasing chances of winning.
Government Proposal Writing Services
The proposal writing consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC offer vast experience in writing government proposals. A summary of our proposal writing services are as follows:
- Complete A-Z federal RFP services;
- Federal proposal consulting services for negotiated procurements under FAR 15;
- Proposal management for efficient and thorough completion of government contract bids;
- Lowest-Priced Technically Acceptable RFP’s;
- Review and editing services;
- Assessing best value considerations
- Request for Proposal compliance;
- Technical proposal writing and development for strategic ideas to strengthen your bid;
- Proposal writing for Task Order and construction contracts;
- Teaming and joint venture bidding strategies; and
- Performance Based Contracts.
To speak to an experienced government proposal writer and consultant about our services, call 1-866-601-5518 for a Free Initial Consultation.
Technical proposal writing: After carefully reviewing each Request for Proposal (RFP) requirement, our proposal writers will analyze your technical strengths and weaknesses. We will then make recommendations on how to gain technical strengths.
Past performance mistakes: As government proposal writing consultants, we guide our clients away from costly mistakes seen in federal bid proposals. We help you to demonstrate the relevancy, scope and size requirements.
Better Value for Our Clients
Members on our government proposal writing services and experienced consulting team spend numerous hours studying the critical proposal writing mistakes.
- Our goal is to help our clients avoid these costly mistakes in their proposal writing efforts.
- Our lawyers can address legal and compliance concerns.
- We have worked for the federal government and understand first-hand how winning proposals are selected.
Our government proposal writing consultants also help you by:
- Providing guidance for overcoming past performance hurdles in government proposal writing;
- Showing you how to propose packages for agency trade-offs;
- Submitting effective small business subcontracting plans;
- Learn about the ten commandments of government proposal writing.
Visit our blog for critical information about government proposal writing.
Note: We cannot use sensitive information gathered during actual litigation practice and admissions to GAO protective orders to help clients gain a competitive advantage.
Call Our Government Proposal Writing Consultants
If you are seeking to increase business profits and improve your chances of winning a federal project, contact the federal government proposal writing consultants at Watson & Associates today by calling toll free 1-866-601-5518.