Government Proposal Writing Services
Avoid Costly Mistakes While Increasing Your Chances of Winning.
Both small businesses and large DOD contractors continue to use old proposal writing habits only to find out that they get the same results – No award. Writing a winning federal government proposal requires a deep understanding of source selection and how to adequately submit competitive technical proposals and bids for more technical strengths while reducing risk. Our proposal writing consultants average more than 30 years of experience with actual hands-on source selection and evaluating federal proposals. We have extensive experience in a variety of industries including Construction proposals, IT, Engineering, Professional Services, IDIQ and Task Orders, Products and Service Contract solutions.
Using our intimate knowledge and decades of federal procurement experience, Watson & Associates’ government proposal writing consulting team focuses on building on company’s weaknesses, maximizing technical strength with a goal of winning more government contracts. We help some of the top contractors in the U.S. to develop, manage and submit competitive federal bids.
- Our RFP consultants help you to submit federal proposals that stand a chance of winning.
- Uncover serious mistakes in your bidding strategies.
- Learn from experts that have been on government source selection teams.
- Develop more competitive technical proposals.
- FLAT Rates Available.
- We help federal clients in all states.
Government Proposal Writing & RFP Services
The government RFP consultants at Watson & Associates, LLC offer vast experience in writing government proposals. A summary of our proposal services are as follows:
- Complete A-Z federal RFP services;
- Federal proposal consulting services for negotiated procurements under FAR 15;
- Proposal management for efficient and thorough completion of government contract bids;
- Lowest-Priced Technically Acceptable RFP’s;
- Review and editing services;
- Assessing best value considerations
- Request for Proposal compliance;
- Technical proposal writing and development for strategic ideas to strengthen your bid;
- Proposal writing for Task Order and construction contracts;
- Teaming and joint venture bidding strategies; and
- Performance Based Contracts.
To speak to an experienced government proposal writer and consultant about our services, call 1-866-601-5518 for a Free Initial Consultation.
Improve Your Technical Proposal Writing
Submitting strong technical proposals that actual stand a chance of winning a government contract is a continuous problem for when submitting federal proposals. Our government proposal writing services focus on improving the level of competition. After carefully reviewing each Request for Proposal (RFP) requirement, our proposal writers will analyze your technical strengths and weaknesses.
- We will make recommendations on how to gain technical strengths.
Avoid Costly Past Performance Mistakes When Bidding
Each proposal is reviewed for past performance. This establishes information about potential risk of performance to the source selection board. Our government proposal writers help clients to assess the caliber of their management and technical proposals. Our services also help clients to develop proven strategies for using teaming partners or high-level subcontractors when applying procurement regulations. As government proposal writing consultants, we guide our clients away from costly mistakes seen in federal bid proposals. We help you to demonstrate the relevancy, scope and size requirements.
Better Value for Our Clients
Members on our federal proposal writing services and experienced consulting team spend numerous hours studying the critical proposal writing mistakes.
- Our goal is to help our clients avoid these costly mistakes in their proposal writing efforts.
- Our lawyers can address legal and compliance concerns.
- We have worked for the federal government and understand first-hand how winning proposals are selected.
Our government proposal writing consultants also help you by:
- Providing guidance for overcoming past performance hurdles in government bids;
- Showing you how to propose packages for agency trade-offs;
- Submitting effective small business subcontracting plans;
- Learn about the ten commandments of government proposal writing.
Visit our blog for critical information about government proposal writing.
Note: We cannot use sensitive information gathered during actual litigation practice and admissions to GAO protective orders to help clients gain a competitive advantage.
Call Our Federal Government Proposal Writing Consultants
If you are seeking to increase business profits and improve your chances of winning a federal project, contact the federal government proposal writing consultants at Watson & Associates today by calling toll free 1-866-601-5518.