Government Contract Compliance
Call for a Free Initial Consultation – Call 1-866-601-5518.
The government’s crackdown on government contractors is significantly grown over the past few years. Contractors find themselves in suspension and debarment positions for failure to have adequate contract compliance and management policies and controls in place. In other situations, companies and their corporate executives are facing indictments and convictions for false claims and procurement fraud violations.
When it comes to federal government contract compliance and management, Watson & Associates, LLC compliance lawyers create cost-effective and concise results for federal contractors. Whether you are facing an adverse action for non-compliance, need guidance on how to increase oversight , or are seeking legal advice on internal compliance, our contract lawyers are here to help.
- Avoid the most costly legal mistakes seen with contractors to date.
- Minimize the impact of aggressive investigations from the federal government.
- Avoid suspension or debarment.
- Develop tailored compliance policies and controls for your business.
- Project and flat rates available.
The firms federal government contract law attorneys assist small and large business leaders in developing and implementing sound contract management programs that are focused to avoid costly mistakes and suspension and debarment. Our team of federal contracting consultants and lawyers bring over three decades of procurement experience to the table.
Compliance and Management Services
- Drafting or revamping internal policies and controls;
- Curing deficiencies from suspension or debarment;
- Risk mitigation plans;
- Statutory interpretation and guidance;
- Providing statutory guidance with compliance, legislative and policy advocacy
- Responding to audits and investigations
- Developing effective subcontractor management through teaming agreements and complying with procurement policy
- Making sure that your management and compliance are articulated in your proposal writing efforts.
To speak to a government contract compliance and management lawyer, call 1-866-601-5518 for a FREE initial consultation.
What You Can Expect from Watson & Associates?
With law offices in Washington, DC and Denver, Colorado, our government contract compliance and management will thoroughly analyze your internal compliance policies and controls, provide a tailored roadmap that can minimize mistakes, provide your statutory interpretation of contract terms and conditions.
- Candid and clear direction to management and supervisory personnel
- Corporate consulting to CEOs and executive staff that focuses on current trends in procurement and changing laws.
Our legal professionals are well-positioned to help domestic and international contractors to develop sound internal practices, respond to contract compliance audits and more. We bring a deep level of experience given our hands-on experience with working for federal contracting agencies. Take a look at our Blog for more important information.
If litigation arises, we are prepared to aggressively defend adverse actions in court. Our government contract compliance and management practice areas run wide. We simply help our clients resolve problems from the beginning phase through contract closeout.
We also help to:
- Conduct frequent government contract compliance audits;
- Revamp and improve their contract management practices;
- Write better internal ethics policies that comply with mandated requirements;
- Prepare for ITAR certification and facility clearance applications;
- Mandatory disclosure and others;
- Revamp existing government contract compliance and management systems
- Write internal contract administration policies and procedures
- Perform internal audits to prevent suspension or debarments;
- Provide government contract consulting services to uncover potential problem areas;
- Conduct internal oversight audits for large and small business;
- Advise on best practices that preserve your rights in the event of litigation.
Consulting for Large and Small Businesses
As a small business or large contractor, you may be considering outsourcing your government contract-management responsibilities. This reduces overhead while maintaining a high-level of compliance and oversight.
Our lawyers and consultants are readily accessible on a daily basis to answer your questions and concerns. Get reliable advice when you are in an adverse situation. When disputes occur, prime contractors need a skilled legal team to handle complex and high-risk problems. Our federal procurement practice division advises and represents clients in matters such as:
- Termination for convenience
- Teaming agreements and joint venture relationships
- SBA and government small business matters
- Bid protests
- False Claims Act
- GSA contract matters
Help for Overseas Contractors
Watson & Associates’ law firm also helps overseas contractors in Afghanistan, Iraq, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. We understand the issues that can arise with government contract compliance and management overseas.
Contact Our Government Contract Compliance and Management Lawyers
To minimize risk and to maintain a sound relationship with federal agencies, contact the federal government contract compliance and management lawyers at Watson & Associates today. Call toll free at 1-866-601-5518 or 202.827-9750 in Washington DC.