8a Certification Consultants & Lawyers
Providing Clear Direction for Getting Your SBA 8a Status.
Over 30 Years Experience In Federal Procurement. Call 1-866-601-5518 for a Free Initial Consultation.
In you are a minority business enterprise, or meet the other statutory requirements for 8a certification, understanding and effectively preparing your SBA 8a certification application package requires a deep understanding of how the SBA actually evaluates your package. This includes review of your business and financial status, elimination of business control issues and a series of other important factors to get 8a certified. To minimize any problems with getting your 8a status, you want to make sure that you minimize your risk on the first try and avoid any misrepresentation or fraud mistakes. See some of our favorable results.
SBA 8a application denials and appeal rulings against 8a certification applicants are increasing. This is why it is increasingly important to hire someone who is familiar with the process and requirements. Bring your application and litigation or appeal concerns to Watson & Associates.
8a Certification Application Services
Watson’s SBA 8a certification consulting team’s experience is vast and deep. We help small, disadvantaged, and minority owned small business enterprises to navigate through the complex regulations and rules during the 8a application process. For quick and easy to understand 8a eligibility requirements, click here. We help with matters related to:
Pre-SBA Approval Services
- Net worth: Showing you how to assess your net worth requirements;
- Narratives: Assessing and providing guidance in developing compelling social and economic narratives;
- Waivers: 2 year waivers for 8a certification;
- Corporate: Providing legal advice and counseling on existing business relationships and corporate documents;
- Checklist: Providing you with a 8a certification checklist that helps you to comply with 8a Program certification and 8a status requirements;
- Consulting on and preparing Requests for Reconsideration;
- SBA 8a appeal for status denials to the Office of Hearings and Appeals;
- Appealing adverse 8a certification decisions;
- Affiliation and size determination appeals.
Post 8a Certification Approval Consulting
After you are approved for your 8a certification status, our consultants help with:
- 8a set aside government contracts
- Joint venture and teaming agreement concerns
- Appeal adverse 8a status decisions. For a list of some of our 8a size protests and appeals, click here.
- Termination appeals
- FAR compliance
To speak to an 8a certification consultant and lawyer, call 1-866-601-5518 for a free initial consultation.
Help With Narratives: Developing social and economic narratives is an essential part of getting your business 8a certified. To increase your chances of getting approved, there are specific topics that you must discuss in your narrative. Most 8a applicants fail in this area. Our 8s certification consultants and attorneys can help to reduce the possibility of disapproval. Compared to other 8a consulting services, we have hands-on experience litigation SBA application denials and understand the common mistakes made with social and economic narratives.
Assessment of Business Documents and Relationships: Another common pitfall with submitting your 8a certification application is improper business relationships and control issues. The SBA looks at your ability to control your business and also your relationships with other business entities and customers. Without understanding the various legal rules, 8a applicants often find themselves at the mercy of the SBA. Our consultants can help you avoid these costly mistakes.
Nationwide Help With How to Get Your 8a Status: Watson’s SBA 8a Certification consultants can assist small disadvantaged business enterprises in any state for purposes of getting their 8a status. Federal law allows our 8a application consultants and attorneys to represent clients regardless of their resident status.
Call Our 8a Status Lawyers and SBA 8a Certification Consultants
For help getting your 8a status, call our SBA 8a certification consultants and attorneys at 1-866-601-5518 today.