SBA 8a Certification Consultants
Our 8a certification consultants represent clients by helping to increase their chances of getting their 8a status. Our lawyers and SBA Program consultants are known for getting increased results. As you plan to submit your 8a application, you want to make sure that you avoid common traps such as misrepresentation and fraud.
In complex disputes about social and economic disadvantaged status, affiliation under the Ostensible Subcontractor Rule, or litigating appeals before the SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals, small businesses trust our guidance and advice. See our representative cases.
With offices in the Washington, DC metro areas and Denver, Colorado areas, our 8a certification consultants are geographical positioned to help clients in all states. As compared to document preparation companies, we know the 8a requirements and the law that applies to it.
- We eliminate guess work and apply our 30 years of government contracting experience;
- We apply case law to see if your chances of meeting the SBA’s 8a certification requirements are high;
- Our lawyers understand how to preserve your rights to appeal.
8a Certification Application Services
Watson’s SBA small business consulting team’s experience is vast and deep. We help small disadvantaged and minority owned small business enterprises to navigate through the complex regulations and rules during the 8a application process. We help with matters related to:
Pre-SBA Certification Services
- Net worth: Showing you how to assess your net worth requirements;
- Narratives: Assessing and providing guidance in developing compelling social and economic narratives;
- Waivers: 2 year waivers;
- Corporate: Providing legal advice and counseling on existing business relationships and corporate documents;
- Checklist: Providing you with a checklist that helps you to comply with 8a status requirements;
- Reconsideration: Consulting on and preparing Requests for Reconsideration;
- SBA 8a appeal for status denials to the Office of Hearings and Appeals;
- Appealing adverse 8a application decisions;
- Affiliation and size determination appeals.
Post 8a Application Approval Consulting
After you are approved for 8a status, your company has a significant amount of
compliance and obligation requirements. Watson’s consultants:
- Help with 8a certification and set aside contracts
- Assist with joint venture and teaming agreement concerns
- Appeal adverse 8a status decisions
- FAR compliance
Learn Why Most 8a Certification Applications Fail
Meeting 8a application requirements can be a tough challenge. However, this is where our SBA 8a certification consultants can help. Here are but a few problems that most 8a applications have.
- Inability to write strong and convincing social and economic narratives;
- Weak business document contents that question control;
- Not properly demonstrating the SBA that you have the ability to succeed if your get 8a certified;
- Failing to account for business revenues.
8a Application and Termination Appeal Lawyers
As SBA 8a certification consultants, our lawyers have successfully litigated 8a appeals due to denial of 8a applications. Watson has also litigated 8a terminations before the SBA office of Hearings and Appeals.
If you are already 8a certified, you might receive a notice from the SBA suggesting termination from the 8a Program. Watson’s lawyers and consulting experts help you to adequately and promptly respond, and build a record for appeal. Having a government contracts lawyer that understands the 8a certification qualifications process can make the difference between losing out on millions in potential revenues and taking your business to the next level.
Watson’s SBA 8a certification consultants can assist small disadvantaged business enterprises in any state for purposes of getting their 8a status. Federal law allows our 8a certifications consultants and attorneys to represent clients regardless of their resident state.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Call our SBA 8a certification consultants and attorneys at 1-866-601-5518 today.