SBA 8(a) Certification & 8(a) Application Consultants & Lawyers
Our 8 (a) certification consultants represent clients by helping to increase their chances of getting 8(a) status. Our lawyers and SBA Program consultants are known for getting increased results. As you plan to submit your application, you want to make sure that you avoid common traps such as misrepresentation and fraud.
In complex disputes about social and economic disadvantaged status, affiliation under the Ostensible Subcontractor Rule, or litigating appeals before the SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals, small businesses trust our guidance and advice. See our representative cases.
With offices in the Washington, DC metro areas and Denver, Colorado areas, our 8 (a) Program consultants are geographically positioned to help clients in all states. As compared to document preparation companies, we know the 8 (a) requirements and the law that applies to it.
- We eliminate guess work and apply our 30 years of government contracting experience;
- We apply case law to see if your chances of meeting the SBA’s requirements are high;
- Our lawyers understand how to preserve your rights to appeal.
SBA 8 (a) Certification Application Services
Watson’s SBA 8(a) small business consulting team’s experience is vast and deep. We help small disadvantaged and minority owned small business enterprises to navigate through the complex regulations and rules during the 8 (a) application process. We help with matters related to:
Pre-SBA Approval Services
- Net worth: Showing you how to assess your net worth requirements;
- Narratives: Assessing and providing guidance in developing compelling social and economic narratives;
- Waivers: 2 year waivers;
- Corporate: Providing legal advice and counseling on existing business relationships and corporate documents;
- Checklist: Providing you with a checklist that helps you to comply with 8 (a) status requirements;
- Reconsideration: Consulting on and preparing Requests for Reconsideration;
- SBA 8 (a) appeal for status denials to the Office of Hearings and Appeals;
- Appealing adverse 8(a) application decisions;
- Affiliation and size determination appeals.
Post 8 (a) Application Approval Consulting
After you are approved and get 8(a) certified, your company has a significant amount of
compliance and obligation requirements. Watson’s consultants:
- Help with set aside contracts
- Assist with joint venture and teaming agreement concerns
- Appeal adverse 8 (a) status decisions
- FAR compliance
Learn Why Most 8 (a) Applications Fail
Meeting 8 (a) application requirements can be a tough challenge. However, this is where our SBA 8 (a) status and appeal consultants can help. Here are but a few problems that most applications have.
- Inability to write strong and convincing social and economic narratives;
- Weak business document contents that question control;
- Not properly demonstrating the SBA that you have the ability to succeed if your get 8 (a) certified;
- Failing to account for business revenues.
8 (a) Application and Termination Appeal Lawyers
When you get SBA 8(a) certified, our consultants and lawyers help clients to litigate appeals due to denial of 8 (a) applications. Watson has also litigated 8 (a) terminations before the SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals.
If you are already 8 (a) certified, you might receive a notice from the SBA suggesting termination from the 8 (a) Program. Watson’s lawyers and consulting experts help you to adequately and promptly respond, and build a record for appeal. Having a government contracts lawyer that understands the SBA 8 (a) certification qualifications process can make the difference between losing out on millions in potential revenues and taking your business to the next level.
Watson’s SBA 8 (a) Program consultants can assist small disadvantaged business enterprises in any state for purposes of getting their 8(a) status. Federal law allows our 8 (a) certification consultants and attorneys to represent clients regardless of their resident state.
Schedule a Free Consultation
For help getting 8(a) certified , call our SBA Program consultants and attorneys at 1-866-601-5518 today.